Proven New Jersey Attorney
Personal Injury | Workers’ Compensation | Business Litigation | Employment Litigation | Professional Malpractice
At the Bronsnick Law Firm, we offer more than 21 years of experience to personal injury victims across New Jersey. Our decision to keep our practice small and manageable allows us to provide a high level of personal service and attention to every client. We know itis important to aggressively pursue full and fair compensation for you, and we’ll work hard to maximize your recovery. But we will also ensure that you will get the medical treatment you need.
Whenever possible, we will seek to get the outcome you need and deserve without going to trial. But Andrew Bronsnick is an experienced and proven trial lawyer, Certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey Board of Attorney Certification. He’s been named a New Jersey Super Lawyer from 2013 to 2017 and listed among the Top 100 Attorneys in New Jersey Super Lawyers since 2014. Throughout the course of his career, he’s obtained millions in settlements and verdicts for his clients. To set up an appointment, contact our office online or call us at 973-287-6828. Your first consultation is without cost or obligation.
An Overview of Our Practice
We focus our practice on protecting the rights of individuals who have suffered loss because of the wrongful acts of others, handling claims involving:
- Personal injury — We aggressively advocate for people who have been hurt in a wide range of accidents. For more, see our personal injury overview page.
- Workers’ Compensation — We help injured workers receive medical treatment and compensation for their injuries.
- Employment litigation — We will help you seek compensation when you have been unfairly treated because of gender, race, color or creed, or have the victim of a hate crime.
- Business Litigation — We will help your business litigate commercial disputes in a goal-oriented and cost-effective way.
- Professional malpractice — We fight for the rights of people who have suffered loss because of professional negligence by attorneys, dentists, accountants, engineers or stockbrokers
Contact Attorney Andrew R. Bronsnick
To arrange a free initial consultation, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 973-287-6828. Evening and weekend appointments can be scheduled, if necessary, and we’ll come to your home or the hospital to meet with you.
We help injury victims in Two Bridges, Pine Brook, Lincoln Park, North Caldwell, West Caldwell, Mountain View, Wayne, Lower Montville, Towaco, Caldwell, Singac, Meadow Village, Lake Hiawatha, Essex Fells, Hanover Neck, Roseland and Cedar Grove, NJ
Se Habla Espànol